Sponsorship and Charitable Request
As a family-owned business, Two Brothers Brewing Company recognizes the importance of giving back to the communities that have supported us and helped us grow. Two Brothers does this in a variety of ways, including our own charitable events like Two Brothers Summer Festival and supporting local charitable causes.
While we would love to honor every request, due to the high volume of submissions we receive each week, we are unable to do so.
If you are interested in having Two Brothers be a part of your event, please review the requirements to ensure your event is eligible for a donation request. If it is, fill out the form below for review.
Thank you for being a supporter of Two Brothers Brewing Company. Cheers!
Requirements for donation consideration are:
- Your organization or event must be located in Illinois.
- You must provide a 501 (c) 3 tax identification number in the form below.
- All requests must be made at least 45 days prior to your event. Any events made after that time will be declined.
- Your donation request must be made by a representative of the event organization or the benefiting charity.
- Organizations are only eligible for one donation within a 12-month period.
- Donation items must be used/raffled/served at the event and may not be sold outside of the event.
- Donations must be picked up at the Two Brothers Tap House in Warrenville, IL.
If your event will be serving beer/alcohol, all people present must be 21 years or older.
NOTE: Donation requests are for product/promotional items only. Two Brothers does not offer monetary donations, provide financial support or advertising.