Two Brothers Oktoberfest 2020
Two Brothers Oktoberfest 2020
A 2-Day Fest at the Two Brothers Tap House and Roundhouse
The Two Brothers annual Oktoberfest celebration is back!
Steins full of Atom Smasher. Live Oompah music. The German food favorites. It’s one of the best times of the year here at Two Brothers.
But let’s face it. This year is different than years past. While, we would love to throw a huge party where we pack the place and dance the day away to the glorious sounds of tubas, we realize that is not possible in today’s climate.
Fortunately, we do have the outdoor space and multiple locations to be able to host a safe, socially distanced (yet still kick ass) Oktoberfest and keep our tradition alive.
With all that said, this year’s Oktoberfest will be a little different than year’s past. Don’t worry, we still plan to have all the things you have known to come and love, including:
- Steins full of Atom Smasher Oktoberfest
- Plates piled with Sauerkraut Balls and other German favorites
- Live Oompah music all day long
- Socially distanced Stein holding contests
- General merriment and good times had by all
We will, however, be breaking up our Oktoberfest into six sessions over two days. Three sessions on Saturday, September 19th at the Two Brothers Tap House (Warrenville) and three sessions on Sunday, September 20th at the Two Brothers Roundhouse (Aurora).
This will allow us to control crowds and let as many people as possible have a great time, while still being safe.
Each session will require a reservation and deposit of $10 per person, which will be put towards your bill. We will only be accepting as many reservations as we have seats available that can be socially distanced. In between sessions, the staff will be cleaning and sanitizing for the next session.
And to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we will be enforcing the following policies at this year’s event:
- Reservations are required for all outdoor seating. Indoor seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When making a reservation, please make one reservation for your entire party to ensure you are sat together.
- This is a seated, table-service event only. Guests may only get up from their table to use the bathroom. As difficult as it may be, please fight the urge to get up and dance to that sweet, sweet Oompah music.
- Guests are required to wear a mask when entering the building and when they get up from their table.
- This event will be rain or shine. Deposits will not be refunded (except in the event of a cancellation).
- Please arrive within a half-hour of your session starting. Otherwise, your table may be given away. Once your session ends, guests will be required to leave so the staff can clean and sanitize before the next session begins.
An email with day of procedures and policies will be sent to all reservations in the days leading up to Oktoberfest.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation and we can’t wait to see everyone dressed in their lederhosen and dirndls.
Until then, Prost!